Beetroot is the taproot function of the plant. It has been since an early age, linked with increased blood flow, lower the blood pressure and to fight against infection. Beetroot Juice is very nutritious as they contain vitamins and minerals. The most common way of consumption is by juicing the beetroot.
Beetroots are rich in folic acid vitamins, iron, potassium, manganese, antioxidants that provide us with many health benefits
Top 10 reasons to drink beetroot juice:
- Beetroot juice boosts your energy.
HOW: They provide you with 43Kcal/100gm of serve. They are rich source of folates and tryptophans which keeps you energetic.
- The juice cures birth defects.
HOW: They contain folic acid vitamins, which can cure birth defects. Hence, it is a recommended juice for the pregnant women.
- Beetroot juices can solve anemia problem. 40% of the female population in the world suffers from anemia
HOW: They are rich in iron. Anemia is caused due to iron deficiency(known by your hemoglobin content). Beet root is your cure girls!!
- They are a must for patients suffering from hypertension.
HOW: They are loaded with potassium (beetroot is among top 5 rich in potassium foods), which is essential for people suffering from high blood pressure, thus keeping the blood pressure in control.
- Beetroot juices cure constipation issues and improves the digestion.
HOW: They are rich in dietary fibers.
- Beetroot juice helps you relax your mind and keep your mood balanced.
HOW: The juice contains betaine and tryptophan. Tryptophan is an amino acid which is known to relax the mind of a man.
- The juice increase the blood flow to the brain, thus keeping you energetic and refrains from tiredness.
HOW: The juice of the beetroot converts nitrite to nitrate.Beetroot contains nitrite which increases the blood flow to the brain.
- Beetroots gives you clear skin and also keeps inflammation away.
HOW : Since, they contain a lot of antioxidants; one of them is polyphenols, that helps in clearing infection.
HOW : The fiber present in the beetroot increases the level of antioxidant enzymes, which are known to eliminate cancer causing cells. They also increase the number of white blood cells in human body.
- Beetroot juice keeps cholesterol levels low.
HOW: The soluble fibers in the beetroot juice is high that helps in lowering the Low Density/Bad Cholesterol.
Cover Image by NDTV Food