We spend the majority of our time on the internet and it is said to increase our anxiety & nervous related issues. Our mood is directly proportional to our circumstances. The more no. of social media accounts you have, the more likely you are to be depressed. Local foods always have more therapeutic applications solving most of these problems. So, stop relying on unnecessary pills, and munch on local foods.
Try the Best Nut, Cashew
- Feeling dead tired or sleepless? Crack this nut, munch it and see the anxiety running away from you.
- Many men complain of getting up in the middle of the night and cannot sleep till dawn… Cashew nuts are your solution. The combination of Vitamin B6 and Tryptophan (an amino acid) is a natural antidepressant.
- Cashew is helpful to someone who is undergoing the hormonal transition phase from hitting puberty to menopause or going through a rough break up, cashews keep mind calm and composed.
You Might Also like: The Secret to a Healthy Lifestyle | Forget illness forever!
Magical Fruit, Banana
Right from solving depression, insomnia and anxiety problems to losing weight, it has so much to offer us… The cheapest yet ignorant fruit with a dozen of benefits.
1. Eat bananas right after waking up; on empty stomach. They are rich in Tryptophan (an amino acid) and Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine); which helps in elevating mood.
2. Bananas can fight insomnia and anxiety. Boil cut slices of bananas in water for 15mins and strain it; add cinnamon to it and drink one hour before sleeping. The Vitamin B6 helps in releasing serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps you relax and sleep better.
3. Banana contains 10mg of Dopamine. Dopamine is an antioxidant, which is a “reward chemical” giving pleasure = a long hot shower.
Chocolate is a joy stimulant. Cocoa contains “serotonin” which is an antidepressant. Serotonin maintains mood balance and lack of it may cause depression and anxiety.
- Women prior to and during menstruation should have some chocolate when the brains serotonin goes down.
- The melting point of chocolate = the human body temperature. Chocolate stimulates the release of endorphins which brings us pleasure when chocolate is melted on the tongue.