Healthy Eyes speak more than words… Eyes speak your mood… How many of you have been questioned what’s wrong with you, when everything is just okay, only because you have got dull eyes? Many of us have Don’t have Healthy eyesight since a very young age… Our food and most importantly, our carelessness towards eye make them worse…
Vitamin A is known to be best for eye functioning, but did you also know that Vit C was equally important?
A lot of us watch TV, use mobile and laptops for prolonged long hours without allowing it to rest? Why don’t you cup your eyes every 4 hours with your hand?
We have taken our Healthy eyes for granted and hence the result, dark circles, dull eyes, weak eyesight and crow feet.
You Might Also Like:The Magical Yogurt | 6 Health Benefits of Yogurt
7 Tips For Healthy Eyes
- Have carrots and celery…
- Put cotton balls dipped in rose water, with a drop of castor oil on eyes
- Cover your eyes with your palms every few hours.
- Watch TV from a minimal distance of 3-4 mts
- Do some eye exercises like keeping your head straight and looking at the ceiling and then down to the floor for 8 times.
- If you have got too much of laptop work, then excerise your pupil by moving it to extreme left and then right for 8 times, keeping head constant ! The most relaxing exercising, I say !
- Place a spoon in a freezer for 30 minutes and then apply the concave side of the spoon on your dark circles.
Did you know : The temperature around the eyes is higher than the body and hence, applying spoon (kept in freezer) brings down the temperature of the eyes and lighten the dark circles.
DON’T Do These?
- We are all aware of not to watch tv from a shorter distance, to rest our eyes, keep cucumber slices. But how many of us really do?
- Don’t say I don’t have time.
- Don’t take eyes for granted.
The way we look gives an identity to our personality… It builds our confidence… We must look good to feel good
P.S : We have got 24 hours in a day, learn to manage time
Please remember: Eyes are the most important sense organ of a body. We must duly take care of it… Taking good care of eyes will also eliminate a lot of headache issues