The worse thing that you can allow hot summers to do is DEHYDRATE YOU!!
Dehydration in some cases that I have seen leads to:
- High fever; exceeding 105-degree Fahrenheit.
- Concentrated yellow colour urine
Read More on Dehydration – various causes, Symptoms and treatment
Beat Dehydration this summer with some cool tips:
- Drink lots of water & other fluids (Buttermilk, Coconut water). Increase your water consumption to 10 glasses a day.
If you are someone who gets irritated in a second & if you are genuinely looking out for solutions then start drinking a lot of water & see your irritation, short-tempered-ness levels decreasing.
you might also like : Water – 4 Amazing ways it Improves your health
- Have a bowl of curd (tossed with jeera, instead of sugar & salt) in the afternoons.
Consuming a bowl of curd rice post lunch is the best way to beat the heat!
- A glass of sugar cane juice every alternate day.
Gaane ka juice/ras is the natural energy drink, the moment you feel energetically low, grab this coolest drink immediately. Diabetics can also consume sugar juice (it doesn’t increase your glucose levels).
4. Have some gulkhand in night.
It is a natural coolant & also gives you a good night sleep….