Happy Women’s Day to all the ladies out there! 🙂
Humans came into existence many many years ago and woman has always been the backbone of every family, giving birth and raising children. Yet, her health has always been ignored. She has always forgotten her health, sorrows, sacrificing a lot for the betterment of her family. Time and now, every girl has been taught to do so. But, with changing environment, increasing pollution, and so much of stress in work place and personal life, woman’s health cannot be neglected. As a woman, one must become serious about her health, her well being, and overall herself.
According to Hindu Mythology, woman is negative & a man is positive. Being negative, she is more emotional than a man. Her physiological conditions affect her mental and physical well being throughout her life which is missing in men:
- Menstrual cycle
These physiological conditions apart from being painful brings along with:
1.Premenstrual Syndrome: Uncontrollable irritation & anger, stomach pain/back aches.
2. Pregnancy: Anemia, Affects mental health, with major changes happening in body shape & health. Lactation & post pregnancy causes Postpartum depression.
3. Menopause: With old age and menopause comes arthritis, uncontrollable irritation, thyroid.
These conditions have been neglected since generations. Woman ignore their diet which makes her more sick! A nutritious and balanced diet will keep mind stable, alleviating mood swings, PMS syndrome, cures anemia. Although she takes very good care of her husband, her parents, and children, she herself forgets to assimilate the same.
Ignorance is evil cause of diseases.
A lot of women complain about the same issues:
- Morning sickness; cranky moods.
- Migraines or other type of headaches.
Yet, the best and good way to solve them is to follow a healthy diet, when body assimilates the right nutrients. Even a small dose of deficiency can mess up our bodily functions!
My top 10 unbeatable advice for all the women:
This woman’s day, lets talk about top 10 solutions, focus on health and improve our wellbeing.
- Have soaked almonds/any fruit, preferably banana first thing on empty stomach.
- Have breakfast within 90 minutes after this short meal mentioned in point no.1
- Drink 2 glasses of milk to get the dose of Calcium & Vitamin D right.
- Have a glass of buttermilk/a bowl of curd (tossed with jeera powder)/yogurt post lunch daily. Dairy products are rich in lactose, vitamins which keeps the body cool, maintains the good health of bacteria in the gut.
- Adopt eating daal-chawal in the night, it will improve your memory power, supply your adequate amount of proteins and keep the mind calm.
- Keep a gap of 2 hours before going to bed.
- Switch off your gadgets 30 minutes before hitting the bed and feel relaxed. This is a good stress buster.
- With summer coming, increase the frequency of consuming coconut water and nimbu sherbet.
- Do strength training twice a week without fail.
- Make sure to work out for 150 hours every week.
And yes, last but not least, PRAISE YOURSELF, EMBRACE YOURSELF-COZ YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!