The worse thing that you can allow hot summers to do is DEHYDRATE YOU!!
Dehydration in some cases that I have seen leads to:
- High fever; exceeding 105 degree Farenheit.
- Concentrated yellow color urine
Beat the heat this summer with some cool tips:
- Drink lots of water & other fluids (Buttermilk, Coconut water). Increase your water consumption to 10 glasses a day.
If you are someone who gets irritated in a second & if you are genuinenly looking out for solutions then start drinking a lot of water & see your irritation, short temperedness levels decreasing.
2. Have a bowl of curd (tossed with jeera, instead of sugar & salt) in the afternoons.
Consuming a bowl of curd rice post lunch is the best way to beat the heat!
3. A glass of sugar cane juice every alternate day.
Gaane ka juice/ras is the natural energy drink, the moment you feel energtically low, grab this coolest drink immediately. Diabetics can also consume sugar juice juice (it doesnt increase your glucose levels).
4. Have some gulkhand in the night.
It is a natural coolant & also gives you a good night sleep….
The common issues of acidity, headaches, nausea, dehydration is because you don’t care enough for your body! And, nothing is more important than self care…