Happy Women’s Day to all the ladies out there!
Humans came into existence many many years ago and woman has always been the backbone of every family, giving birth and raising children. Yet, Women’s health has always been ignored. She has always forgotten her health, sorrows, sacrificing a lot for the betterment of her family. Time and now, every girl has been taught to do so. But, with changing environment, increasing pollution, and so much of stress in the workplace and personal life, women’s health cannot be neglected. As a woman, one must become serious about her health, her well being, and overall herself.
According to Hindu Mythology, a woman is negative & a man is positive. Being negative, she is more emotional than a man. Her physiological conditions affect her mental and physical well being throughout her life.
“Women’s Health always needs to be in front and centre- it often isn’t, but it needs to be“
Physiological and physical Traumas women deal with:
- Menstrual cycle
Various physiological conditions apart from being painful bring along with
Uncontrollable irritation & anger, stomach pain/backaches.
Anaemia, Affects mental health, with major changes happening in body shape & health. Lactation & post pregnancy causes Postpartum depression.
With old age and menopause comes arthritis, uncontrollable irritation, thyroid.
These conditions have been neglected since generations. Woman ignore their diet which makes her more sick! A nutritious and balanced diet will keep mind stable, alleviating mood swings, PMS syndrome, cures anemia. Although she takes very good care of her husband, her parents, and children, she herself forgets to assimilate the same.
“Ignorance is evil cause of diseases”
Read More articles on Health, Fitness, Travel and well being.
A lot of women complain about the same issues
- Morning sickness; cranky moods.
- Migraines or other types of headaches.
Yet, the best and good way to solve them is to follow a healthy diet, when the body assimilates the right nutrients. Even a small dose of deficiency can mess up our bodily functions!
“She Overcame everything that was meant to destroy her“
10 Life-Changing Women’s Health tips
This woman’s day, let’s talk about The top 10 solutions, focus on women’s health and improve our wellbeing.
- Have soaked almonds/any fruit, preferably banana first thing on empty stomach.
- Have breakfast within 90 minutes after this short meal mentioned in point no.1
- Drink 2 glasses of milk to get the dose of Calcium & Vitamin D right.
- Have a glass of buttermilk/a bowl of curd (tossed with jeera powder)/yogurt post-lunch daily. Dairy products are rich in lactose, vitamins which keeps the body cool, maintains the good health of bacteria in the gut.
- Adopt eating daal-chawal in the night, it will improve your memory power, supply your adequate amount of proteins and keep the mind calm.
- Keep a gap of 2 hours before going to bed.
- Switch off your gadgets 30 minutes before hitting the bed and feel relaxed. This is a good stress buster.
- With summer coming, increase the frequency of consuming coconut water and nimbu sherbet.
- Do strength training twice a week without fail.
- Make sure to work out for 150 hours every week.
“The True Beauty of women is in Health
In her ability to stay active”
And yes, last but not least, PRAISE YOURSELF, EMBRACE YOURSELF-COZ YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!