Chia seeds are the new superfoods & I’m totally in love with the Chia seeds added water, the natural energy drink when I read a story how Aztec warriors could survive for 24 hours on just one spoon of Chia Seeds. Plant-based Chia Seeds are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids (commonly & abundantly found in fishes), which is extremely helpful in losing pounds.
I infuse my water with chia seeds & keep drinking it all day along! Raw seeds do not provide nutrients as much as the soaked seeds. Chia seeds can absorb water 10x its weight, hence it will keep us hydrated too!
Seven Wonders Of Chia Seeds:
- Excellent source of Fibres: 2 tsp of fibre can provide 10gms of fibre which 50% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance. Isn’t it amazing to switch from fibre rich biscuits to chia seeds? Also, a study proves that daily intake of 10gms of fibre reduces the risk of heart diseases & type 2 diabetes.
- Boosts Energy: If youget tired very quickly while working out, then start consuming Chia Seeds right away. They boost energy & metabolism similar to a sports drink. The best part of chia seeds serving as an energy booster is less sugar or zero sugar consumption. Chia seeds are rich in leptin which improves your stamina & endurance.
- Weight Loss: Being rich in fibres, chia seeds get you away from unnecessary calorific snacking. Chia seeds are rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids & alpha-linoleic fatty acids, which also contribute to weight loss. You may not lose pounds & pounds of weight but definitely, it reduces the visceral adipose tissue that causes the belly fat to increase.
- Build Muscle: Chia seeds are rich in proteins, providing almost 4gms of protein per ounce of serving. It is a superfood to all the vegans, who are always looking for foodstuff which will serve them with protein.So, if you are trying to develop lean muscles, lose out fat & balance your sugar level, then go ahead & infuse your water with Chia Seeds.
- Rich in Zinc: Lately, tablets like zincovit are gaining popularity amongst women aged above 40. These tiny seeds are rich in zinc, it will improve the woman’s health, increase the hormone leptin & keep the bad breath germs away!
- Digestive Health: After consumption of soaked chia seeds, they form a gelatin-like substance in the body, which improves the health of the bacterias present in the gut. Take it if you are suffering from any gastrointestinal issues: Acidity, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
- Improve Heart Health: Chia seeds are rich in essential fatty acids (omega-3 & Alpha-linolenic), which are associated with reduced LDL or Bad Cholesterol, decreased thrombosis, improved heart health & may also lower your blood pressure.
- We can keep refilling the bottle with water, you do not have to discard the chia seeds. The chia seeds start absorbing water as soon as you have filled them with water.
- Additionally, we can add chia seeds to curd, yoghurt, salad. However, the soaked chia seeds provide more nutrients than raw seeds.Adding chia seeds to lemon water can give good weight loss results.
- Do not eat more than 10-15gms of chia seeds as the high fibre content can make your stomach upset.
- If you are eating more than 2 tsp of raw chia seeds, then consume plenty of water.
GO AHEAD & GET YOUR NATURAL ENERGY DRINK!!
Water the most abundant element on Earth & yet the least utilised by each individual for drinking There is so much on Internet today to drink more water, to keep yourself hydrated & do you seriously make an attempt to start drinking more water at least 8 glasses a day, or at least let’s begin with 6 glasses of water a day!
I used to drink 3-4 glasses of water a day & today I drink more than 10 glasses of water a day. I am amazed to see these changes in myself & I am sure, you will see these changes in yourself soon too:
- CALMER & HAPPY MOOD:
You are calmer than before; if you tend to react a lot on tiny issues, then drink lots of water, it will calm your mind & even slightest increase of hydration in a woman’s body will help her overcome a headache & moodiness.
Source: Research on mild dehydration affects mood in healthy woman.
2. ELIMINATES UNWANTED SNACKS:
When you are drinking enough water, the need to eat something is eliminated. Whenever you feel like eating in the night time, have some water & it will leave you with the same feeling of being full as eating junk!
Why I say night time is because the extra calories taken up in the night time is the main cause of becoming fat.
3. YOUR PERFORMANCE IMPROVES:
Be it gym or workplace, your performance will improve as the body gets enough water to perform all its functional activities. A slight drop of 2% in hydration will cause you to easily become tired & have a headache.
The cells in the body are performing their activities 24*7. Each cell in our body contains water & they are surrounded by water. When you are dehydrated, the cell membrane becomes less permeable which doesn’t allow the smooth flow of hormones & nutrients into the cell & discarding of the waste product outside the cell. When this happens, your energy levels drop & you feel tired.
4. IMPROVED DIGESTION
Digestion requires sufficient water to absorb all the nutrients & to discard all the wastes. The bowel system is regulated by the amount of water you intake. If you are suffering from constipation or hard bowel, then you need to start consuming lots of water right now.
TIPS ON DRINKING MORE WATER:
- Infuse your water with cucumbers, mint(pudina), apples to improve the taste of your water.
- Every time you are done with using the washroom, grab a bottle to drink some water.
- Place your water bottle near to your phone. Every time you check your phone, make sure to drink some water.
One amongst every 3 people in India is struggling with obesity & health issues. Thanks to the modern era & plenty of junk food items to offer we are moving from a healthy diet to a complete unhealthy diet. Food is supposed to provide a wholesome supply of rich nutrients-proteins, good carbs like fibre, essential fatty acids & the most important- Vitamins & Minerals, but we have altogether changed the definition of food-which is now awesome mouth watering look with some delicious taste. Result: Overweight & Poor health! Your one point solution: Detox.
Detox as & when possible to flush out the saturated fats, refined carbs, caffeine & excess alcohol. The plant-based juices help in complete detoxification of the body, making you feel healthier, lighter, purifying blood & clearing the acne.
Isn’t that sufficient to motivate you to schedule your detox?
I planned my detox schedule with the N-cold press.
The N-cold juices are cold pressed & made exclusively from organic fruits; if you have detoxed earlier using non-organic juices, then there are chances that the detox was not successful as non-organic foodstuff have pesticide/herbicide residues on them, which our body is already trying to eliminate when we go on a detox!
They come with 6 bottles of 200ml plant based juices, which you need to consume every 2.5 hours.They have enough nutrients to fill your daily requirement of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins & minerals so it is unlikely that you will feel hungry.
I enjoyed the entire day of my detox, relishing & enjoying every sip of the juices. Yes, they taste yum! Kudos to the developer team 🙂
Keep these bottles refrigerated as they taste better & fresh when you have them on the timings written on each bottle.
WHY YOU NEED TO DETOX?
- Makes you feel lighter- The next day in the morning when you get up, your stomach will feel lighter & your skin will glow.
- Rests the Liver- Liver is the main organ for detoxification. The entire process will give rest the liver & also, time & energy to the body to flush out toxins from the body. Too much of gluten foods, non-organic fruits & vegetables, junk items, caffeine are loaded in the fat cells which need to be broken down & eliminated. Detox juices exactly do that! It gives the body time & energy to eliminate toxin.
- Boosts Immunity-The phytonutrients & enzymes present in the cold pressed juices boosts your immunity, also giving you a good supply of vitamins & minerals.
- Rehydration-6 bottles of 200ml each will give you enough fluid & water to keep the body rehydrated. Drink at least 2.5-3 litres of water that will help in eliminating toxin faster!
- Antioxidants charges the body-These juices are designed in a way to give you ample supply of antioxidants which will scavenge any free radicals present in the body i.e giving you clear skin, reduces ageing & it will also improve your eyesight, chronic pains of headaches, acidity, bloating problems.
- Lose weight-Last but not the least, it will help you indefinitely losing some pounds. Unwanted toxins are released from your body & ample supply of liquid will definitely shed your inches.
If you have made up your mind of scheduling your detox, go ahead & connect to me on my social media. We will plan a detox day for you!
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR DETOX WAS SUCCESSFUL?
- You may use washroom a couple of times extra & the urine becomes colorless as the day progresses.
- You may pass out stool for 1-2 times.
- You feel lighter next morning.
- Your rings won’t stick to your finger, they can freely move.
- You will note inches & weight loss.
It definitely has detoxified me & I recommend one must do a detox of 1-day per month & those who are obese must schedule a 3-days detox every month.
The worse thing that you can allow hot summers to do is DEHYDRATE YOU!!
Dehydration in some cases that I have seen leads to:
- High fever; exceeding 105 degree Farenheit.
- Concentrated yellow color urine
Beat the heat this summer with some cool tips:
- Drink lots of water & other fluids (Buttermilk, Coconut water). Increase your water consumption to 10 glasses a day.
If you are someone who gets irritated in a second & if you are genuinenly looking out for solutions then start drinking a lot of water & see your irritation, short temperedness levels decreasing.
2. Have a bowl of curd (tossed with jeera, instead of sugar & salt) in the afternoons.
Consuming a bowl of curd rice post lunch is the best way to beat the heat!
3. A glass of sugar cane juice every alternate day.
Gaane ka juice/ras is the natural energy drink, the moment you feel energtically low, grab this coolest drink immediately. Diabetics can also consume sugar juice juice (it doesnt increase your glucose levels).
4. Have some gulkhand in the night.
It is a natural coolant & also gives you a good night sleep….
The common issues of acidity, headaches, nausea, dehydration is because you don’t care enough for your body! And, nothing is more important than self care…